Civility Management Solutions (CivilityMS) provides Conference Logistics/Meeting Support, and Training Support Services to the Federal Government, to include the Department of Health and Human Services, Department of Defense, Department of the Air Force, Department of Veteran Affairs, and Department of the Treasury. We provide for preparation of events; on-site and virtual event management, staffing, and technical support during each event.
About the position
We are looking for an energetic, detailed oriented, self-directed person to support overall our operational objectives of planning, coordinating, executing, and facilitating conferences/events for our customers at Langley AFB, VA. This support includes the following:
- Utilizing existing checklists or create checklists to plan, coordinate, execute, and facilitate conferences, symposiums, or courses.
- Collecting requirements from stakeholders, conference room providers, lodging providers, transportation providers to draft and coordinate event/course schedules and agendas with stakeholders.
- Finalizing and coordinating schedules/agendas, lodging arrangements, and obtain commitments from briefers/presenters.
- Coordinating Distinguished Visitor (DV) schedules and protocol.
- Distributing final agendas and event information to stakeholders & attendees.
- Coordinating and collecting registration information
- Coordinating logistics such as locations, required equipment, transportation, lodging, dining options, photographer, etc.
- Preparing attendee course materials.
- Facilitating event execution, briefing administrative details, monitoring events, taking notes, resolving issues or logistic challenges, and keeping agenda on schedule.
- Drafting, coordinating and administering post-event surveys; providing analysis brief for stakeholders or process owners and recommending event improvements.
- Compiling and analyzing post-event after action reports and making recommendations for improvements to the course content, facilities, briefers, materials, equipment, or conference checklists.
- Utilizing Microsoft (MS) Windows Operating System (OS), MS Office Suite, and other standard desktop office environment applications such as Adobe Acrobat, Adobe LiveCycle, etc. to prepare, present, or distribute official documents, briefings, or visual aids or collect, update, coordinate or analyze attendee information.
- Creating, updating, filing and managing databases, documents, and spreadsheets such as event attendance tracking, waiver tracking, etc.
- Handling, managing, and controlling event information and associated Personally Identifiable Information (PII) in accordance with the Privacy Act of 1974.
- Utilizing MS SharePoint and other websites to update and manage event content, attendee information and registration data.
- Attending meetings, answering telephones, emails and other modes of administrative communications in a professional manner.
- 3 years’ experience in administrative and program development and management activities involving scheduling, training or conference logistical arrangements, preparation or review of correspondence.
- 3 years’ experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Access, Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- 2 years’ experience creating SharePoint sites and lists in a collaborative environment