Civility Management Solutions (CivilityMS) provides professional consulting services to Federal, State, and Local government agencies in the areas of Facilities Maintenance, Asset Management, Logistics, Program Management, Financial and Grants Management, Administrative Support, Acquisitions Support, Professional Development Training, and Conference Logistics. Our clients include the Department of Defense, Department of the Army, department of the Air Force, Health and Human Services, Department of Veterans Affairs, Department of Homeland Security, Department of the Treasury and Government Accountability Office.
About the position
We are looking for an energetic, detailed oriented, self-directed person to perform journeyman electrical support. Duties range from general electrician functions such as installing, maintaining, and repairing electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures to installing or servicing lights, or electrical control systems
Day to Day Tasks include (but are not limited to):
- Oversee, perform and direct electrical installations, repairs and maintenance on various types of equipment, while following policies, procedures, safety rules and federal and state laws.
- Must be able to wire, terminate and understand electrical drawings and work independently or as an integrated team to complete complex critical electrical tie-ins and outages.
- Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
- Interact professionally with other employees, customers, and suppliers.
- Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
- Must be able to complete assigned tasks in a reasonable amount of time determined by Project Supervisor.
- Participate in and provide support for team initiatives in the areas of Safety, Quality, and Productivity.
- Maintain exceptional housekeeping standards at all times.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Competitive Wages
- Health, Dental, Vision insurance from Care First
- Basic employee Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Group Accident insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Experience working with tower lighting systems and administering FAA requirements
- Certification from a professional, certified tower climbing training program
- 4+ years' experience as a commercial electrician (Journeyman)
- Texas State Electrical License (Journeyman Card)
- Valid State Driver's License
- Reliable transportation
- Good attendance and punctuality required
- Must be self-motivated and willing to work from descriptions and blueprints
- Experience and proficiency running electrical conduit with precision expertise
- Must have layout capabilities
- Must have a good attitude and be willing to work with other craftsmen
- Must be hard working and have the drive and determination to complete the task at hand
- Must be dependable and willing to complete the project at hand from start to finish
- Valid Driver's License with a Clean Driving Record
- Reliable Transportation to and from work
- Must Pass Drug and Background Checks
- Must be able to pass Department of Homeland Security Background Investigation