Simplified Acquisition Procurement Associate
Civility Management Solutions (CivilityMS) provides Conference Logistics/Meeting Support, and Training Support Services to the Federal Government, to include the Department of Health and Human Services, Department of Defense, Department of the Air Force, Department of Veteran Affairs, and Department of the Treasury. We provide for event logistics, on-site and virtual event management, staffing, and technical support during each event.
About the position
The Simplified Acquisition Procurement (SAP) department covers all federal opportunities ranging from $3,000 to $250,000 and all state and local opportunities regardless of size. The SAP department works with all departments within CivilityMS to meet the mission of being a revolutionary small business that operates in integrity and civility in every area.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Communicate with SAP clients and corporate employees regarding contract expectations, goals, invoicing, and budgets.
- Collaborate with finance team members regarding budgets, invoices, and expense allocation.
- Manage SAP contract deadlines, and progress deliverables are timely and on budget.
- Organize consultants and/or third-party providers and vendors to deliver elements that cannot be provided in-house.
- Consistently review the business environment through SAM.gov, and GovWin focusing on the target agencies as outlined in the strategic plan to identify new contract opportunities for simplified acquisitions.
- Add potential opportunities to the Simplified Acquisition Program Department Proposal Outline capturing:
- o Due Date, Agency, Service, Type of Response, Go/No-Go, Staff Assigned (if applicable).
- If determined to be a Go, arrange a meeting/call with appropriate staff/consultants needed for response to outline assigned tasks and timelines.
- Assist in preparing responses to Sources Sought and Request for Proposals (RFP)/Quotes (RFQ)/Requests for Information (RFI).
- Meet with President/CEO to finalize cost proposal.
- Finalize proposal, ensure to include:
- Best value language for past performance
- Outline a minimum of three opportunities for review per day.
- Respond two (2) Requests for Proposals (RFP) per month.
- Respond two (2) Requests for Information (RFI) and/or Sources sought per month.
- Manage social media and website postings.
- Provide email/phone customer service support to CivilityMS clients.
- Attend Outreach Sessions of Federal Government agencies.
- Attend client and potential client meetings.
- Candidates must have strong written and verbal communication skills. (During the interviewing process, you might have to demonstrate your writing skills.)
- This position operates in a corporate office environment. The incumbent will interact with internal and external customers daily.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee may frequently sit, stand, bend, walk, and reach. The incumbent must frequently lift to 5-15 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this position include peripheral, close, and distance vision. The noise level is conducive to a standard office environment.
- This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and work performed by employees but is not a complete list of activities, duties, or responsibilities required of personnel. Furthermore, other duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or be assigned at the discretion of the employer. At which time, a revised job description will be dispensed to include any added and/or augmented essential functions